Saturday 29 September 2007

Poem

Sometimes, I sit in the flat thinking of things in the past and what the future holds for me .. its times like this I am able to create with my mind....

things that come to mind on how it was and how it will be .. here is just a sample of some of these thoughts. Put to paper errr well to an everlasting blog!

Hope you enjoy :)

What and Why

When you think that your a Man
Try to find out, where it all began
Was it luck or just by chance
Is it the girl that gave you the glance
If it were a stranger or a wife
who gave you this chance in your life

Your feelings are Great
they come from the Heart.
But just wait till you part.

Money doesnt matter !
Look after your health.
One can't buy Love, not even with Wealth

Stand Tall and Strong
Where did it all go Wrong.
Tried your best
I'm NOT like the rest
Wait till your just a pest!

Think, then ponder.
The mind starts to wander
Is it her? Is it me?
This is not how its meant to be!
Thanks for the memory and for the Bliss.
They are the things that I really miss.

My minds in a muddle
I'll miss the smile and the cuddle.
It brings you down and gives you sorrow.
Remember theres always tomorrow.

Once this Love was ALL MINE
Just hope I have enough time to do it all again.
Who can say? None are to Blame

DO NOT GIVE UP! You must not bend,

LIFE, MEMORY

BUT NOT THE END



JG

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Wow Joes this is brilliant your are a man of many talents..
Hope you never stop creating..
More hugs to you XXOO