Sunday 9 September 2007

Brugges




























Ok first post for my new blog !! HA do you believe it me ... having a blog?
Well yes of course now I am computer litterit.
Where do we start! ? First to find the place where we were staying. 4 people and 20 mile round trip .. ok ok exaggerating the miles but not the problem and the people. Look at this room at the end of our travel around Brugges. Yep you got it ! Top class accomadation for a NOMAD.... Look at the door for christs sake! Haute Tension Danger de MORT.............. DANGER OF DEATH ? Nice when you have had a good drink .. we tried the local brewery beer Brugges Tripel it should said feel like death on the door! No really it was fantastic beer .... we just looked it up on the internet and hey 8.2% whattttttttttttttt??? F (*&&(* Hell. It makes you sleep face down with all your clothes on. I like to make a good impression, my partner wasnt impressed. She is just a beginner. When you see the room. If you study them closely .. you will see it was a good option to have a good drink. But be fair it was great... there are many more stories I could tell you about this place but will save that for now.
Off to Germany and France in a couple of days so keep your eyes peeled and have a look at my blog and see the progress of our crazy travels. Its me and 8 women next week ... !

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Hello Dear Joe
Love the pics look like you had a great time, but will being looking forward to your funny storie...
Lots of love Di..