Tuesday 25 September 2007

Birthday boy

Still chilling out , its my birthday tomorrow.... loads of time left to send me lots of presents as long as its accompanied by an opener!!!
Another day older, still loads of things to do!
To all my friends out there, take it easy, take it steady, be lucky....
I will as I am up in the morning WAY TO BLOODY EARLY FOR WORK.... 2 HOURS DRIVE ... NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT BIT.
God bless and may God go with you !!!
Pictures of birthday muffins to follow :) No candles they wont all fit!!!
Joe

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Joe! Hope you have a wonderful year - lots of fun and laughter.

Laura

Dijanne Cevaal said...

happy b'day Joe Joe- hope you didn't cook lol!! and if you did hope it was good! I amhaving one for you.
Dij

AnneJeu said...

Happy birthday, Joe!
Hope you had a wonderful day.
I'm always a day after with my wishes, my family knows that(it's traditional,LOL)

Annette

Dianne said...

Happy belated Birthday love..
Stop talking like you drink a lot, I thought you liked to drink tea LOL... So no opener for you big boy.. Love ya....
Di...