Wednesday 27 August 2008

canada hols

here i am in ontario canada with my lady sandy at her sister sues place,
She had a farewell bbq for us so that people could come over and see us instead of us going to see each and everyone of them.

I had a fantantic time, I was made more then welcome by all the family.
They called me chirper, limey, and certain things are best left unsaid!
It was all in good fun, good sense of humour and wonderful company.

I am sure they have a few things to say about me as well.
A special thank you to Frank ... he is an outsider who is made welcome... thanks Jan for putting us up in your house making us feel more then welcome there... home away from home.

I will always remember this time....
Country was great.. company was exceptional .............BUT YOUR BUGS ARE CRAP

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Well my dear all I can say about you is your a wonderful person great sense of humour. Your good to my baby sister, Im so glad we all got to meet you , and I love you very much.. I'll pass on the message to Jan and Frank...