Thursday 11 October 2007

Mom and I

Visiting with Mother last weekend ... she has just had her 84th birthday and she is still 'fighting fit' . For those of you outside of england and don't have a clue what that means it is that she is nobodys' fool and knows what she is doing. She lives in Kent, the Garden of England. Oh by the way she once served for dignitarys such as Sir Winston Churchill (can you believe) and Lord and Lady Cranbourn.
Just on the bottom of the picture .. you can see the top part of a cane.. her stick.... that has been across my backside a few times .... more then I care to remember actually. Hence fighting fit .. she still threatens me with it .. even today ... Love ya Mom
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tonniece said...

This is GREAT. I love to see that you are still close to your mom, and that she is still "fighting Fit".
Great pic too

Oh, and if you felt that cane, you must have needed it. LOL
(that's the mom in me speaking). hehehehehe

Suzanne said...

That is a famous Mom, and I am sure she did a good job with her little boy, I think we agree, all of Us girls.
Love Suzanne